Forget Me Not
* not bad at all. basic story based on possession/obsession.
* like the ending and how throughout things aren't tediously 'explained' or rationalized.
* very nice, creepy CG work.
House of the Devil
* very fun.
* actually a 2009 movie (I had to check the credits to make sure) but between the music, gritty film stock, plot, and HAIR, completely a late 1970's ~ early 1980's work.
not too mention!
that gigantic walkman she had. No wonder Ebay was listed in the credits, damn thing was practically an antique complete with the orange foam padding on the headphones =D
Hammer House of Horror, British TV series
* If you have never heard of Hammer House productions, much less seen any of their works, you can't claim to be a true horror buff.
* very fun, oddly creepy at times, similar distortion of time and place you see in older Japanese works.
Hausu (ハウス), Japanese
Circle of Eight
Stay tuned and ╠╣αppy Ѽ ╠╣αlloween ┊ ┊┊ ┊┊۶ ه Ѽ ☻ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Thanks for visiting. (^_-)-☆
All translations copyrighted and owned by myself. All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.