2010年9月22日水曜日

Really?!?

Did I say back in business? Really?!

In spirit I was.

But now I REALLY AM.

I have the first draft (raw translation) done for a favorite Kaidan of mine.
For those who can understand spoken Japanese, you can hear it here: www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11600093

For those who can read Japanese, you can read the original story here: syarecowa.moo.jp/
under the title 師匠シリーズ:三人目の大人。

The rest of you will just have to make yourself another cuppa and wait awhile longer.

(^_-)-☆


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.
All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿