2009年1月8日木曜日

First? Eleventh??

Since this was my first introduction to the IM label, it is only fitting that it should be the topic of my first post. (^_-)-☆

Allow me to present...


11 - TWILIGHT SUICIDE


[ Summary ]
The outskirts of London. On top of an abandoned building.
One man goes there to jump off, another one to take off.

Suicide is the ultimate entertainment in life?
The unknown, final ramblings between two suicidal men.

[ Cast ]
関俊彦~Seki Toshihiko
大塚芳忠~Ootsuka Houchuu

[ Track list ]
01.ELEVEN - 11th
02.DARK - 1st

[ Author Name ]
二宮愛~Ninomiya Ai

[ Release Date ]
2005/12/24


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・° COMMENTS ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

This is such an unbelievable piece of writing. The first time I heard it I listened to it three times that day! The pacing is perfect, the music/BGM matches the mood to a tee and carries you along, and then there's the story itself which is enthralling. I never get tired of hearing it. Which is probably why it is my first choice for translation. {Being a standalone work also helps.}

If you have never heard anything by IM before, be warned, they do not pull any punches. Even now I can remember that intense feeling of shock when I first heard this. o.O Not to give any spoilers. Listen and find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed. (^_-)-☆


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner. All copyrights of their respective owners. All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿