2009年1月9日金曜日

BL DRAMA CD: Kanraku no Miyako

Miki Shin'ichirou is my personal obsession.

AND he happens to appear in several IM label releases including the newest KIRI series, I decided to present one of the bl drama cds that has appeared in. An older one, and frankly, I have so many I could not even remember who was cast in this beyond Mikishin nor even what the story was about. Yet would you believe of all the cds I have with him, I just happened to pick the one where he plays opposite of Sakurai?? {Alice? from Are you Alice? series}

Does it get any more perfect than that? (^_-)-☆
So let's have a look.

手折られた青い百合~歓楽の都~



[ Summary ]
ロンドンの自治地区レーンは“歓楽の都”。そこの住人ショウは、美しくも誇り高い、トップクラスの『宝石』の少年だ。ある日、レーンに新しい医師レイがやってくる。「あんた、優しいねえ」貴族出身らしい隠やかなその青年と、ショウは徐々に親しくなっていくが、そんな中、レーンにあやしい薬が持ち込まれる事件が相次ぐ。ついには住人のあいだに死者もでて、ショウはレイと共に、危険な薬物密売のルートを暴こうとするが。

[ Cast ]
三木眞一郎 ~ Miki Shinichirou ♡♡♡
櫻井孝宏 ~ Sakurai Takahiro
関俊彦 ~ Seki Toshihiko ♡♡
田中敦子 ~ Tanaka Atsuko
堀内賢雄 ~ Horiuchi Kenyuu
鈴村健一 ~ Suzumura Kenichi

[ Pairing ]
Miki Shinichirou x Sakurai Takahiro

[ Author Name ]
駒崎優

[ Release Date ]
2004/10/27

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・° COMMENTS ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

There are so far four novels in the original series. The newest having been released last November after a dead period of several years.

How to describe Mikishin's performance... He doesn't use his entrancing Jiei voice {shinayaka series}, nor his lighter, innocent voice like from the Candy Quartz Apartment series. Neither does he use his deep, menacing/somewhat obsessive-crazed voice like from the Kage no Yakata series. Probably the best way from me to give you an idea of what is like is to say it's close to the voice he uses in ON-KAI which was just released last year.

I was quite pleasantly surprised by this. But as I said, I had no idea what it was about so I was not carrying any preconceptions or biases. {Frankly, if I had remembered what the cover looked like, I may have passed this up. Not my preference for style.} The story is relatively simple though it does involve intrigue and murder on the side. I would also call it quite fantastic in that it takes place in "historical" London. More specifically in a place where brothels and prostitution are not just legal, but celebrated.

I will say this as a warning of sorts - there is no smex in this first one in the series.
If you're looking for it, you're only looking to be disappointed.
Maybe we'll see some in the next release.

Stay tuned and happy listening~! (^_-)-☆


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner. All copyrights of their respective owners. All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿