2009年2月13日金曜日

KIRI 「霧」, anthem two

Naturally, I don't have it yet. That's OK. I am patient. (Alright, that was an outright lie.) I will be in South Korea soon enough and you had better believe that with my first pay check I am heading straight to the bookshop and placing an order for this. In the meantime, I was able to collect some information.


霧 -the route of infection KANARIA. ansem:02


[ Summary ]
KIRI - the route of infection KANARIA. Anthem:02

Who should be protected? The girl? The world?
Who should be loved? The world? The girl?

On the condition that she be allowed to live as a normal human, Kiri, in order to protect the world from the global infectious virus "bird cage" hides the "world memories" within her own body.

A world loved by the virus. A world that continues to reject the virus.
Before long, the world, while eating away at the memories of the girl without a free spirit, begins to fall in love.

[ Cast ]
三木眞一郎 ~ Miki Shinichirou ♡♡♡
鈴村健一 ~ Suzumura Kenichi
平田広明 ~ Hirata Hiroaki ♡♡
櫻井孝宏 ~ Sakurai Takahiro ♡♡
かないみか ~ Kanai Mika
青野武 ~ Aono Takeshi

[ Track list ]
1. KAINOPHOBIA‐ The birdcage for a dead master.
2. KALEIDOSCOPE‐ The proper way for you and the world to exist
3. KAFKA‐ Second Contact
4. KOUNOTORI‐ Balfour
5. KATAHANE‐ Dear bird, without a fall.

[ Author ・ Scenario Writer ]
二宮愛 ~ Ninomiya Ai

[ Release Date ]
2007/12/24

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・° COMMENTS ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

I have been bravely ignoring other people's reviews of this so as not to spoil any surprises.
Random thoughts as I type this...
IM sure loves the Christmas season release date.
I hope they release a soundtrack like they have for the Are You Alice? series.

And as I said before, this story is just starting. IM continues to provide a lot of background information which I will be translating and posting for you in the future weeks. In the meantime, you can find general series information here.

Stay tuned and happy listening~! (^_-)-☆


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
All translations copyrighted and owned by myself.
All copyrights of their respective owners. No part of this web site may be produced, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright owner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿